Friday, April 26, 2013

Wait for it...

There's a big awesome post coming, you guys. Promise. You will note that there is a fancy new addition to my blog here on the right hand side of the screen... Or just right, for those of you without hands.

Right there.

At the top.

It's black and white and yellow.

(gestures to the right)

Yes, that.

Once that countdown reaches zero, I'll probably disappear from the internet for a few days. Then I promise I'll blog the crap out of everything. But before then, I've got no time and no brain power for being as hilarious and insightful as I'd like... For those of you that enjoy my words and also photographs with grainy filters, I've caved and gotten an Instagram account, and you can follow me (jacquelineada). Feel free to enjoy my crappy phone pictures and limited-character observations of the world. Maybe I'll even get a Twitter, if I'm feeling adventurous! (lololol, I'm not gonna get a Twitter)

In the meantime, I'll try to get some little posts out to keep y'all entertained!

Keep checking in for updates and so I can feel important when I look at my blog stats...


Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment