Tuesday, May 21, 2013

On That Note...















So there you have it, faithful readers. Completely against all previous plans or predictions I could have made even seven months ago, I shall be wed in three days' time. As naturally follows, there will be a buttload of photos and probably lots of words talking about my matrimony and the unique challenges and interesting situations that follow as a result thereof, so hopefully I'll be a better blogger soon. 

I'm excited! Y'all should be too!


Also, on another related note, Daniel insists that my handwriting is impossible to read! He has no room to talk because he is left-handed, and also a man, but can you guys read my scrawl ok? I can, but that's because I'm also an expert cryptographer in my spare time. For realsies though, let me know if you can or can not understand my scribblings upon sticky notes.

1 comment:

  1. Totally excited for Friday!!!! And I can totally read your handwriting just fine. Of course it's because I am the cool aunt, but it's just fine. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete