Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Little Prizes and More Different Little Prizes!

AAAAAH!


OK, I was too excited. 



Remember how I said I was going to reveal the first little prizes on Sunday, July 28? 


Well... they came early, and I was too stoked about them to keep them secret any longer. 

TA-DAAAHHHH!


Introducing, the first awesome prizes you can win from Plans for Nigel! Above you will see a bunch of adorable pictures of hamsters holding signs with QR codes on them. 

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! 

They aren't just little pictures of hamsters, they're STICKERS of hamsters! Put them on your laptop, your phone, your notebook, your locker, your dog, your bike, your lunchbox, your siblings, or just stick them randomly on public property so everyone can see!


Each sticker is a smallish square slightly less than two U.S. quarter-diameters in length/width (I measured), and features Bandy-called-Walter (right) and our very own Nigel (left) holding a sign which bears a QR code. When scanned with a smartphone or other QR-capable device, these stickers can be used to pull up a secret surprise website that you will never guess!

...yes, it's Plans for Nigel. 

That was a lucky guess, though. I'll bet your mom helped you.

YOU KNOW YOU WANT THEM!

If I had a bazillion dollars, I would wallpaper my apartment in them. 

You can win stickers as prizes (check out the page "Prizes Fun!" above), or if you really want to buy them that bad you can special order them by emailing hemustbehappy.blogspot.com. Each sticker is $0.50 a piece, or buy 3 randomly selected stickers for $1.00. 

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah!

    ReplyDelete