Friday, July 19, 2013

The Book


Well thanks, Devoted Fan! I appreciate your enthusiasm. 

The honest truth is, I totally already have a book. It's pretty awesome, and I started working on shortly before Plans for Nigel came into being. 

It started out as a place for me to put all my thoughts and ideas and controversial views on things, but it ended up being imbued with magical powers. It's basically a Horcrux.


Well, OK, Equal Opportunity Gender Inclusive Viewer. Yes, I have a book. Technically. 

A book.

But it's not like... a publishy book, in the sense that it's mostly a collection of scribbly drawings and interesting words similar to PFN, but way less organized and drawn with pens rather than digital voodoo. 

So you can't buy it. The ISBN is... 978YOURMOTHER.


Aww, it's going to be alright, Ethnically Diverse Reader. 

I'm not mailing my book to you, because as I stated earlier, it's attached to my soul by an ancient enchantment, and also I work for a book rental company and I know enough to realize that strangers can't be trusted. 

But that doesn't mean you can't read it.

I realized the other day that sometimes when my creativity is... lacking... I can just draw on old, stale creativity that has just been wasting away in my dusty ol' Book for a couple of years! It's just as fascinating and entertaining as Plans for Nigel, but I don't have to think of anything because I already thought of it.

So the good news is, I'll probably be posting marginally more often than usual over the next little while.


That's great, Faithful Supporter Representing An Age Demographic Other Than My Primary Viewers! I'm glad I brought light into your otherwise dreary life. If there's anything I want in this world, it is to fill all the people who have figured out how to operate the internet with joy! 


Well, Someone's Offspring That Should Be Reading My Blog, the idea is to have a legitimate book with actual pages and words and pictures on the pages and a binding with a cover and a real ISBN published in the eventual future. 

So by the time you learn how to read, you could be reading real life books written by me that people paid me for! Even you could someday spend your hard earned money on an illustrated masterpiece that would totally be worth every penny. 

I'll even autograph it if you want. 

For now, here is a sneak preview of the papery-type adventureness that is The Book:


That page actually makes a lot of sense compared to the rest of them.

Prepare yourselves.

2 comments: