Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Hamster(less)ween!

Happy Halloween, everyone! 

To be totally honest, Halloween is one of my most favorite holidays, and I normally start thinking of my costume months in advance, and spend way more time and effort than is probably necessary. This year was sad because I didn't have any adorable hamsters to dress up, but now I have a spouse, which opens up the whole new world that is couples costumes.

So this year, Daniel and I are dressing up as... hermits! But really, we're just going to turn off all the lights and stay in, shunning trick-or-treaters and eating all of our candy ourselves. Daniel has a crapload of homework, so we're not going to go party. 

However, in order to show my Halloween spirit, here is a pumpkin I painted. That's me, dressed as Merida from the movie Brave, being mildly startled by a ghost.


Anywho.

This week has been super busy and I've slacked slightly on my picture drawing/word writing. I actually do have a post in the makings, but I wanted to get some input from y'all before I finished it.

So, to help me out, what are some of you biggest pet peeves?

Leave a comment here, send an email to hemustbehappy@gmail.com, comment on Faceook, or send a carrier bat (seriously, that would be adorable.)

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when I see people using toothpicks in public...

    ReplyDelete